- we need developers! (we really do, please help us!)
- we need testers (better if they try to help us to fix the problems they find :)
- we need packagers! (windows packagers are the most important right now)
- report bugs here: https://github.com/emesene/emesene/issues
- docs here: http://emesene.org/docs/ (ask for more documentation on a topic if you need it)
- spread the word about this post!
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
you want to collaborate? have windows installed and want to play a little with emesene 2?
then help us!
we need to bundle pywebkitgtk on windows to use adium themes in the conversation window.
I tried to make it work today but I couldn't, if you want to play and try to make it work, if you do document the steps so we can update the installer guide.
we will give you some rounds of applause for making something really useful for the project.
this site http://opensourcepack.blogspot.com/2009/12/pywebkitgtk-windows-binary.html seems to have the libraries needed, I downloaded the files and could run a demo browser that comes with it, but I couldn't make import webkit work, I got a dll loading error.